Friday, July 23, 2010

Oven Eggs

I enjoy a variety of ways to cook eggs. It amazes me how cooking them differently gives them slightly different tastes. That is why I have several egg cooking items like egg coddlers and poachers. I even use the waffle iron at times.

The size of the skillet and the number of eggs can vary to fit how much you need.

Directions:

  1. Spray a cast iron skillet or melt butter to cover the bottom
  2. Crack 4 eggs into skillet 
  3. Add sea salt and pepper
  4. Add a mixture of cheeses on top - any cheese you like
  5. Preheat oven to 350 
  6. Bake for 10 minutes


2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! Have you tried baking your eggs in their shell instead of boiling them? I have yet to try both baking instead of frying and baking instead of boiling... =)

    -Zachary
    zacharybrunomusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wayne, sounds very easy. just the way Zach likes his eggs. Haven't tried the cheese with it though.

    I posted a recipe for crustless quiche not too long ago. Here is the link to my post

    http://pebblecrossing.blogspot.com/2010/07/crustless-quiche.html

    blessings~carmen

    ReplyDelete